- New! Added support for hotkey functionality
- New! Changed name of server, this affects your desktop shortcut!
- New! Added ability to define 5 hotkeys in the user interface. Each hotkey can map to a unique keyboard button, currently only the characters a-z and 0-9 (letters and numbers) are allowed.
- New! Added ability to toggle between fixed screen orientations for devices whose accelerometer does not behave correctly
- New! The refresh button now moves the mouse cursor to the selected location but does not send a mouse click. This is great for getting tooltips.
- Bugfix! Resolved an issue where the image aspect ratio would get set incorrectly
To be as proactive as possible and maintain good standing with the law, we have changed the name of both the server and client to Companion Remote Desktop.
For the server, this means that you should uninstall the old version and remove the shortcut from your desktop. Please be certain that you are running version 1.1.0 going forward!